Monday, December 7, 2009

Potential Portfolio Themes

Here are some ideas for my theme:

1. "Finding my place in a team"
- An exploration of how I adapt my writing to function in a team setting. Drawing from specific examples in the Website Re-Design and Causes projects.

2. "Me vs. Proper Format"
- An exploration of my struggles against proof reading and proper formatting. The Wikitravel project will be the best lens through which to view this theme.

3. "Keeping Time and Quality"
- A chronicle of my attempts complete assignments on time without sacrificing my writing style. In other words exploring how I manage deadlines. The enthusiast blog is best example of this. Each post I did was a review and has such required some research. Managing that research in respect to the deadlines gave me a healthy challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment